Tuesday, February 19, 2013

30 Movies and 30 Books


So, I haven't been here for a while. I have been mulling things over. What do I want to do with this blog? I don't really want to record the details of my life, partly because they are a little bit boring, partly because I don't want everything about me "out there". So the question becomes, what do I do with this little space of mine? Do I delete it, do I change it, do I just leave it as is?  

 

Time to evolve.

 

At the beginning of the year, I decided that I was going to watch 30 new movies and read 30 new books this year. I already watch a lot and read a lot, but I have found I am re-watching and re-reading quite a bit. Time to branch out. What better place to record these and even review some of these, that right here! I have already seen a few and read a few, so I will slowly start to update where I am up to.  

 

I will also continue to share photos as I take them. I recently upgraded my camera and am slowly learning the ins and outs of this new toy. One thing I do know, it takes amazing photos!  

 

Books read so far this year

Interview With A Vampire - Anne Rice

Cool Shade - Theresa Weir

Morning Cup Of Murder (A Lacey Steele Mystery) - Vanessa Gray Bartal  

 

Movies seen this year

Take Me Home - DVD

Hitchcock - Movie Theatre

Silver Linings Playbook - Movie Theatre

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - Drive In

 

I will start doing reviews shortly. Would also love to hear your movie and reading recommendations and why you would suggest I read or watch something in particular.

 

xK

No comments: